Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Thermomix TM5

My husband bought me new cooking toys for my Birthday present. This machine was bought in 10th July 2015.

Thermomix TM5. It is the smallest kitchen in the world, which has 12 functions. It can mix, blend, chop, grind, whip, weight, Stir, Steam, Emulsify, Knead, Control Heat and Cook.


First thing i fall in love is the grinding & kneading function. It can grind my mushroom, garlic powder to a fine texture in just 20 Seconds. Can you believe it??  As for the kneading function, it can knead a smooth dough in 3 minutes. It is unbelievable... And most important is the bowl come with the machine is made of Stainless Steel too.  Always go for Stainless Steel cookware.

I am still exploring and playing with my TM5.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment